Anthology Submissions Are Closed!
Our first anthology, Living With Demons, is now accepting short story submissions. We are partnering with WriteHive on this project. All proceeds will go to WriteHive with none being retained by Tea With Coffee Media.
We will choose 10-15 submissions to be published in our 2023 spring anthology, Living With Demons!
The prompt: We are looking for fictional stories that give people with mental illness hope using metaphors. We want to hear from more than just depression and anxiety, we want to reach other mental illnesses as well.
Accepted stories will be published in both e-book and print copies of the Living With Demons anthology!
- We are looking for dark fantasy genre.
- Works must be previously unpublished.
- Must be at least 3,000 words but no more than 7,500 words.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman 12pt.
- Full name and/or pen name, and title go on the top-left of the first page.
- Please do not use any headers or footers.
- The submissions deadline is 11:59 pm est March 12, 2023.
- We want you to write what you want to tell your story appropriately. We encourage gender fluidity, gender-bending, LGBTQIA+ retellings, and .
- All submissions must be submitted using the form below.
- Authors will be notified by email (acceptance or decline) no later than April 15th, 2023.
If accepted, contributors will receive $25.00 as a flat fee for their story and receive (2) author copies of the printed anthology after publication. Contributors will be paid via PayPal.
Due to high postage rates (and/or postal accessibility) to some regions in the world, author copies may not be feasible and we’ll adjust the flat fee to accommodate.
- Authors will retain the copyrights to the story.
- If selected, the Author agrees not to publish or permit others to publish the story in any form prior to its publication and appearance in the Anthology for a period of twelve  months after the publication of the Anthology without the prior written permission of the anthologist.